Works on Red Hat Enterprise Linux, CentOS, Scientific Linux, Debian, Ubuntu, FreeBSD, OpenBSD.
- Your purchase or use of our products implies that you have read and accepted End-User License Agreements below.
- iRedMail project reserves the right to change the terms of iRedAdmin-Pro at any time.
- All sales are final — no refunds. Because you can get full source code of iRedAdmin-Pro after payment completed.
- You can renew or upgrade existing license here: renew or upgrade license of iRedAdmin-Pro.
What's included within iRedAdmin-Pro license
- Complete source code. So that you can customize it to fit your company need.
- Free upgrade (of iRedAdmin-Pro) until license expired.
- One license per server. Customer must purchase license for each server.
- After license expired, it's allow to continue using existing iRedAdmin-Pro, but we won't provide you further bug/security fixes, patches, and newer releases.
- After license expired, customer have to purchase a new license to get the latest release.
- NOT allowed to redistribute and/or resell original iRedAdmin-Pro (either as source code or binary packages) and the copy you modified based on iRedAdmin-Pro.
- Switching to another backend edition of iRedAdmin-Pro requires a new license. For example, switch from iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP to iRedAdmin-Pro-MySQL.