(Difference between revisions)
Latest revision as of 22:58, 30 April 2011
- Upgrade iRedMail from 0.7.0 to 0.7.1
- Please report bugs in our forum: http://www.iredmail.org/forum/
- Download now: http://www.iredmail.org/download.html
iRedMail-0.7.1 is a bug fix release, it also integrates Fail2ban to harden your mail server.
Below are major changes since v0.7.0:
- Integrate Fail2ban to harden your mail server. Note: It doesn't work on FreeBSD yet.
- Use 2048 as default SSL key length. Thanks mike.f@forum <m.fresel@>.
- Increase Postfix timeout seconds: smtp_data_init_timeout (120s -> 240s), and smtp_data_xfer_timeout (180s -> 600s). Hope to avoid some timeout issues. Thanks write4saini@forum, mbsouth@forum.
- Support domain alias in postfix relay_domains (MySQL backend special). Thanks atros@forum.
- Support domain alias in mail alias, catch-all account. (OpenLDAP backend special)
- Update Roundcube to 0.5.2.
 Addition Tutorials
Below are some addition tutorials you might be interested in: