Revision as of 04:19, 6 April 2010 by ZhangHuangbin
Major changes since 0.6.0-beta3:
- Add catch-all account support in LDAP backend.
- Fix amavisd startup issue on FreeBSD: run sa-update first.
- Patch to fix roundcube security issue: CVE-2010-0464, Disable DNS prefetching.
- New LDAP attribute: userManager. Used to replace 'manager' attribute, use email address instead of dn.
- Update iRedAPD to 1.2.3. 0.6.0-stable will ship iRedAPD-1.2.4 which supports mysql alias restriction.
Major changes since 0.6.0-beta1:
- Better support for FreeBSD 7.2 & 8.0 -release with the newest ports tree, supports both i386 & x86_64/amd64. Here is installation guide.
- Use yum to install packages on RHEL/CentOS, not necessary to download all binary packages now.
- Software update:
- phpLDAPadmin -> 22.214.171.124
- iRedAPD -> 1.2.1 (Postfix policy daemon, used to restrict mail list access.)
- iRedAdmin (Open Source Edition) -> 0.1.2 (No new features, but new translations)