(Difference between revisions)
Latest revision as of 08:22, 9 January 2012
- Upgrade tutorials:
- Any questions please create a new forum topic in our forum: http://www.iredmail.org/forum/forum6.html
- Able to search mail domains.
- Read used mailbox quota from separate table 'used_quota'. NOTE: This feature require iRedMail-0.7.4. If you didn't upgrade iRedMail to 0.7.4, you will get incorrect realtime mailbox usage in iRedAdmin-Pro-MySQL.
- Save password last change date in column: mailbox.passwordlastchange.
- Able to set global timezone in libs/settings.py: LOCAL_TIMEZONE.
- Allow to store user password in plain text in libs/settings.py: STORE_PASSWORD_IN_PLAIN. Thanks brothner <bryan.orthner@>.
 Fixed Issues
- Show quarantined emails of all domains instead of specified domain. Thanks mmh@forum for the report.
- Not completely delete user related records while removing user from search result page. Thanks wangning_wang@ for the report.
- Cannot assign alias as member of another alias account.
 New and updated translations
- Polish (pl_PL). Thanks Krzysztof Skurzyński <k.skurzynski@kospel>.
- Finnish (fi_FI). Thanks Teemu Harjula <teemu.harjula@tietovirta>.