Revision as of 14:55, 19 August 2010 by ZhangHuangbin
Not released yet, TO BE CONTINUED.
- TODO (not completed yet, feel free to post your feature request in our forum):
- Per-user alias support.
- Policyd Integration:
- Global white-/blacklist management
- Per-user message size management.
- Ability to manage global white/blacklist.
- Removed parameters in settings.ini: default_pw_scheme, trace_level.
- Domain alias support.
- Per-domain quota size limit support.
- Use 'ldaps://' for SSL/TLS-based connection.
- Show quota/account limit status as progress bar in domain list page.
- Show company/organization name as tooltip in domain list page.
- Allow to control bcc services in domain profile page.
- More options in service control page of user profile: forwarding, bcc.
- Hide catch-all account in user list page.
- Show link of exporting ldif in account profile pages.
- Operations (delete, enable, disable) are now available in search result page.
- Able to export LDIF data of domain catch-all account. Thanks hoho@forum for his report.
- Language list is unavailabe if login failed.
- Can't save relay setting in domain profile page.
- Avoid to create invalid mail accounts.
- Don't hard-code minimum password length while updating user profile.
- Avoid float integer as value of mail quota.
- Removing users from groups can now remove all member ship.
- Other minor bug fixes and code cleanup.