(Difference between revisions)
Latest revision as of 19:30, 20 August 2010
Please tell us what you expect in next release: Wishlist for iRedAdmin-Pro-1.3.0
- New Features:
- Search accounts via display name or email, include mail user, list, alias.
- Paged account list.
- Ability to bypass or block certain domains/users. This is a per-user setting, recipient restrictions requires iRedAPD-1.3.
- Ability to manage catch-all account. (Requires iRedMail-0.6.0.)
- Ability to manage external members and moderators of mail list. (Requires iRedAPD.)
- Ability to limit max number of users, lists, aliases. (Requires iRedMail-0.6.0.)
- Ability to set per-domain default mailbox quota for new user. (Requires iRedMail-0.6.0.)
- Ability to set per-domain storage base directory.
- Ability to export LDIF data of mail related accounts.
- Two more access policies of mail list: membersAndModeratorsOnly, subdomain. (Requires iRedAPD-1.3.)
- Ability to assign new user to specified mail lists automaticly, setting in domain profile. (Requires iRedMail-0.6.0.)
- Ability to store per-user cellphone number, job title (responsibility).
- Remove user address from mail list, alias and users which contains deleted user in mail forwarding address list.
- Ability to assign user to alias after created.
- Check whether mail address exist or not while creating account.
- Show links used to create other accounts while create new account.
- Show non exists but assigned mail list addresses while assigning user to mail lists.
- Generate a random password while creating new user or reseting password.
- Log event of changing mail deliver restriction. (Requires iRedAPD.)
- Display language code name in drop-down menu (login and admin profile page).
- Check new version only one time in one day, instead of checking every time global admin login.
- Lost log filter in log viewer page. Thanks James for his report. :)
- Error while update relay setting without checking the checkbox. Thanks Dave Cook for reporting this bug.
- Available translations (Help translate it to your local language):
- German (de_DE)
- Spanish (Castilian) (es_ES)
- French (fr_FR)
- Hungarian (hu_HU)
- Dutch (Netherlands) (nl_NL)
- Polish (pl_PL). Thanks Marcin Oleksinski.
- Russian (ru_RU).
- Turkish (tr_TR)
- Vietnamese (vi_VN)
- Simplified Chinese (zh_CN)
- Tridition Chinese (zh_TW). Thanks Hoho.