All wiki documents will be moved to http://www.iredmail.org/docs/ , this wiki site will be retired in 2016.
- PureFTPd + iRedMail (OpenLDAP)
- Ejabberd + iRedMail (OpenLDAP)
- OpenVPN + iRedMail (OpenLDAP)
- SOGo + iRedMail (OpenLDAP)
- Integrate DBMail in iRedMail (MySQL backend), stores mail messages in MySQL.
- Installing iRedMail And Mailman On Debian Squeeze
- How to backup MySQL database and LDAP data
- Setup Bind as cache DNS server on iRedMail to speed up DNS lookup. Contributed by Hoho.
- Always accept messages for special aliases (postmaster@, abuse@, ...). Contributed by Maxie_ro.
- Configure dk-filter to sign emails with Domainkeys. Contributed by Derchris.
- Secure your exist iRedAdmin
- Protect configure files which contain username/password
- Integrate MySQL in Amavisd
- Enable sender & recipient throttling with Policyd
- Store Real-time Quota in MySQL with Dovecot 1.2
- Upgrade Dovecot 1.1.x to 1.2.x
- Immediate SPF check in Postfix using pypolicyd-spf Contributed by Maxie_ro.
- Install PostfixAdmin for MySQL backend
- Hardening your iRedMail Server
- Force users to change password in 90 days
- Harden iRedMail with Fail2ban
- Keep your computer-time in sync
- Good Practise
- Bad Practise - what NOT to do
- How to delete log of Sent/Received mails manually
- How to delete quarantined mails manually
- How to force Dovecot to recalculate mailbox quota
- How to archive mails with Postfix BCC
- How to enable or disable greylisting with Policyd-1.8
- How to backup and restore iRedMail server - WORK IN PROGRESS
- How to ignore Trash folder in mailbox quota
- How to generate new SSL cert and key
- Disable spam and virus scanning for outgoing mails
- How to enable greylist opt in with Policyd (v1.8x)
- How to use or migrate password hashes
- How to install and configure Cluebringer
- How to perform unattended/automate iRedMail install
- How to enable SMTPS (smtp over SSL)
- How to send out email from specified IP address
- How to reset password for mail user
- Setup Catch-all Email Accounts in iRedMail-0.5.1 and earlier versions
- Setup per-user personal LDAP address book
- How to mark existing mail user as global admin with phpLDAPadmin