Revision as of 05:54, 12 March 2010 by ZhangHuangbin
Summary & Feature List
- iRedAPD is designed to work in conjunction with Postfix as an Access Policy Delegation daemon, with plugin support.
- Currently, it works with both OpenLDAP and MySQL backend.
- Available plugins:
- ldap_maillist_access_policy: Used to restrict mail list access with OpenLDAP backend.
- sql_alias_access_policy: Used to restrict alias access with MySQL backend.
- Python >= 2.4, core programming language.
- Python-MySQLdb, is the Python DB API-2.0 interface.
- web.py >= 0.3.0, a web framework for python that is as simple as it is powerful.
- DBUtils, is a suite of tools providing solid, persistent and pooled connections to a database.
- iRedMail: All iRedMail versions should work as expected.