To mark an existing mail user as global domain admin:
- Login to phpLDAPadmin with LDAP root dn: cn=Manager,dc=xx,dc=xx. It's defined in "rootdn" in /etc/openldap/slapd.conf or /etc/ldap/slapd.conf, /usr/local/etc/openldap/slapd.conf.
- Expand LDAP tree in left panel after logging into phpLDAPadmin, find the mail user you want to mark as global admin. Click it.
- In right panel of phpLDAPadmin, it will show full LDIF data of selected mail user. Please add a new attribute "domainGlobalAdmin" with value "yes" for this user.
- Add addition attribute/value pair "enabledService=domainadmin" for this user too. NOTE: This is not required by iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP-2.0 and later releases.
- Save it. Then you can login to iRedAdmin (or iRedAdmin-Pro) with this account username/password.